[GeoStL] hunting forest park on 8/22/07

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

i will be in the forest park region tommorrow to hopefull wipe out the
remaining caches left. i have 10 to do and possibly elliots toilet if i can get
to it. hopefull i will get to the area by 9 am and will be starting with aint
she cute before the school kids arrive.let me know by 10 pm tonight if you
would like to join me or not. hopefully it wont be to hot to melt in the
sunshine. hope to see someone on the trail pntball