[GeoStL] Re: help teaching a church group

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:45:40 -0500

-
Roger;

I can help you with setting up a cache at the church, but I can't help that weekend because of our class at Greensfelder. SLAGA can also loan you 2 of our yellow H eTrex's for the 13th.

Since we're both close, evenings or the weekend is fine with me.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Barnes" <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>