[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V9 #263

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 09:01:01 -0600

-

What about places out in the middle of nowhere where there is no cell reception?

Jason Collier
C3GPS.com
314-623-0263

On 12/5/2010 8:40 AM, Glenn wrote:
-
Sure. I have found  tons of caches with it. I used to cary the 60csx along too.
I don't do that anymore as I consistently got closer with the phone.

It works fine. Put it in a nice case so you don't tear it up and go forth. I
have several cases. I am using an oterbox defender at the moment.

On Dec 5, 2010, at 8:21 AM, Eric East wrote:

-
Thanks for all of the responses. I am going to get the i 4.
I tried to upgrade online yesterday because I was told that if you do that they
would just add the cost to your next bill ( this would work better for me, this
close to Christmas I don't have the spare $ ) but I found out you still have to
pay up front. Oh well, I guess I can wait a few more weeks.

What about the internal GPS, is it accurate enough to cache with?

Eric

from this
  list, click ----->  //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching

  Missouri Geocaching land policies -->  http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84