[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #79 Re: Meramec Flooding

  • From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:39:21 -0500

Just disabled and picked up CribbageWitch's cache near the Mississippi, its
forcast to raise about 6 more feet according to some locals there.  If
anyone still has some caches near the Mississippi or Missouri Rivers you may
want to pick them up and/or at least disable them as well.
    From: "Steve Bromley"
    Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Meramec flooding
    Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 06:45:27 -0500

    Now that's something I'd pay admission to watch!!!!