[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V11 #53

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 20:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

the mailer demon has been fixed and the password has been changed,sorry to all
who got e-mails from me.happy caching and hope to visit st louis sometime in
the near future.

Subject: geocaching Digest V11 #53
To: "geocaching digest users" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 12:12 AM

geocaching Digest    Wed, 04 Apr 2012    Volume: 11  Issue: 053

In This Issue:
        [GeoStL] [NCR] Free to good home.
        (no subject)

From: "Shirley Derr" <velynetarlos@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] [NCR] Free to good home.
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:00:19 -0500

Mark and I are replacing our porch swing with a glider seating unit. The
frame is in great shape. Swing needs mesh replaced. The set would be great
if repair to seat was done or the frame would easily hold a new swing.  We
are replacing because 1) the swing need work, and, 2) it is too long for our
present porch.  It is a three-person seat and we now only have room for a
two-person.  Free to good home. Contact me IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS to adopt or
it will need to be put down.

Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: (no subject)