[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Totally confused.

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:42:22 -0600

Jack,

I agree, now I'm confused also.  I took the time Saturday to drive out and
look at the parking lot.  My thought was that if there's a parking lot,
there was access to to the area that the parking lot was made for.  I guess
it was bad to "assume" anything there.  The original parking lot on the
cache pages can only accomodate two or three cars so that is not a good
meeting place and we'd still have to meet somewhere else anyway. Right now
my thoughts are to ask for volunteers with high-capacitity vehicles (vans
and pickups) to shuttle us up to the original access area if we are unable
to cross at the river.  When I looked at the river on Saturday, it wasn't
high and maybe it won't be high next Tuesday but I won't bet on it.  I'll
try to get this figured out before I send out the email blast later this
week.

Steve

  _____