[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: amongst friends

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:14:24 -0500

-
Sue,
I doubt that I'll be riding my bike but I intend to be there around
11:00-11:30 at the meeting area.  I'll eat with the group and then walk to
do a few caches.  I'll look for you, but you can look for an old, short,
fat, baldheaded guy (that would be me).  I'm looking forward to meeting you
and the kids tomorrow.

Steve

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx