[GeoStL] Re: donuts

  • From: "BotFee" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:21:14 -0500

freeways would drive me crazy if I had to drive them everyday,

And I'm just the opposite. Couldn't stand living out in "god's country".
Can't sleep for all the damn crickets chirping, birds a singin', and
babbling brooks. Gimme the sound of squealing brakes and crunching metal,
periodic sirens, and the occasional gunshot to calm the weary soul. :)

     -= Russ =-  (BotFee)

Subject field