[GeoStL] Re: boating world article on geocaching

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 01:19:09 -0600

From the log:

"I was testing boats built by Tracker Marine and was staying at Big Cedar Lodge
..."

How do you get a gig like that? If someone would pay me to test boats I'd
consider going back to work.
Groundspeak should make a deal for Track TB's.  We already have an older Jeep,
but we sure could use new shiny boat.

Nancy