[GeoStL] Re: better be some high numbers here

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:32:03 -0500

CONGRATULATIONS TO  Kono!! OK, who has the certificate??

Glenn
==============
First used the 'guess the zip code' method, but since we were going right by
the first waypoint, we hunted it down anyway. The guess was right, so I
actually didn't have to do any decoding! (No, that's not cheating. Besides,
this is my 300th find and you wouldn't want to take that away from me, now,
would you!)
(konopapw & Ms E.)

---
No bugs here.

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."