[GeoStL] Re: You think it was hot in STL?

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 07:44:41 -0500

-

  Jim, I know Charter does not provide access numbers when traveling. ( That
is why I dropped them ) How are you getting on the net?  Bernie

Jim Bensman wrote:
- Well I was heading through KS yesterday. The temperature was in the 100s
all day. Once I passed a reading of 111! Even with the heat and driving all
the way to Salina, I was able to get 19 caches. The nice ones were the
virtual ones you could do from the car. You had to be selective. On sounded
nice but when I read half mile hike up a hill, I went on. Oh well. I am
heading for the mountains in CO. Hope it will be cooler there.
Subject field

--- Links ---
   1 Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
   2 //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching