[GeoStL] You might be a geocacher if......

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ozmtngeocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ozmtngeocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:34:25 -0700

-
The PodCacher show had a small segment on finishing the phrase "You might be a
geocacher if...."
For example: You might be a geocacher if you choose your vacation spot
depending on how many caches are in the area. Or my favorite from the show: You
might be a geocacher if you sign a Fed Ex or UPS delivery with your caching
name and TFTC or TNLN.

It might be fun to see what we can come up with.

Fried Okra.

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant
focusIT, Inc.