[GeoStL] XiTaqua.....Re: Re: forums

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

-
Are you implying by posting the email address that you already set this up or
was you just giving an example?

xiTaqua <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Hello All,

I have been on this free list for one year and I will say it never
ceases to amaze me the grand discussions we have. I agree with
ThunderMonk. I like the mailing list.

I think it is unanimous !. EVERYONE that do "group cache" likes the
freelist.

How about we take the people that do not do "group cache" to go to the
"forums" that they talk so much about it.... :).

Or how about we create a separate free list gc_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers !
xitaqua