[GeoStL] Re: Winter get-together?

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:04:39 -0600

Hi Dave,

I'm guessing a Saturday would probably work out best.  Gather at about 10 or 11
or noon, cache until 5 or 5:30 (dark), eat at 5:30 or 6???  About any Saturday
works out with me, maybe Jan 31???  Let me know what dates/times/format are
good for you.  I've got about 4 or 5 new caches I am getting ready to put out
down here so there should be plenty to do.  If not, we could do a 'poker-cache'
kinda like we did at the SLAGA fall picnic.