[GeoStL] Re: What's happening with MOGA?

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:07:39 -0500

You can stay informed at the official site: www.mogageo.com.

Regards,

Zeke

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bernie Ver Hey
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:01 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: What's happening with MOGA?

Mar 25 -27 Rend Lake.  Bernie

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Miesner
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:46 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to be jumping into this thread so late, but can you divulge the dates
for MOGA 2011?
Michele needs to request the days off ASAP to assure she gets them.

Thanks !

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Bear <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's the latest.

We just got the contract completed with Rend Lake Resort about a week ago.
We will not disclose details until we are ready so it gives everyone far and
wide the opportunity to register at the same time. The cache page is ready.
We just need to add some pics. We plan on launching Oct 15th.

Stay tuned for more details.

Mike Griffin

Sent from my AT&T iPhone.

Please excuse any typos.