[geocaching] Welcome

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers MailList" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:08:24 -0600

I would like to say HI to the newest members of the email list. Right now biz
is a little slow but as soon as more folks sign on it will liven up. I think
THE LOCAL NEWS was and still is a good place to post stuff as we have done, but
it was getting a little cumbersome as "conversations" got a bit longer. that's
where this list comes in. Its a handy place to carry on the gabbing that we got
started on THE NEWS... OK, ya'll discuss amongst yourselves now. :-)

Glenn

Exciting Info  is at: //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching

Soon to come,  photo albums of geocaching adventures all in one place rather
scattered all over everywhere.. yepeee

Info for this list is at: //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching