[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday Training Oct 31

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Darren, I'm Jack Anderson V.P. of SLAGA and I thought that I would tell you
as you are new that the Training Session at Tesson Ferry Library is for Premium
members of SLAGA, of course if you come and bring $10 you can become a premium
member real quick.  If you decide to up your membership and come to the meeting
then, when you enter the Library make an immediate right turn and go through
the door into the large room and you should see us in there.  You need to come
up and sign in and any of the SLAGA officers will be glad to relieve you of
your money ;-) we usually look for lost souls walking around and come up to
greet them.

  Jack

Darren <gryphdalkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi all.  I'm still very new to this and I'll be headed to the wednesday
training at the Tesson Ferry Library.  I was wondering where exactly I should
go when I get there, will there be a sign, etc.

  Thanks!