[GeoStL] Webcam Cache w/ Free internet access

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:30:23 -0500

-
In the next month, I will be setting up a webcam cache in St. Charles. It will
be very easy to do. You will need a cell phone, GPSr or a Laptop with a
wireless card and a GPSr. You will pull up, get out, face the camera and either
phone a friend and tell them to capture a pic of you on the website or you can
pull our you wireless laptop and capture the picture yourself. It works just
like any other webcam.
Here's the bonus... If you have a laptop with a wireless card, you will get
internet access for free from this location. I would appreciate it though if
you didn't sit in front of location all day. If you are in the St. Charles
area, you can just stop on by and perhaps get some caching info or check some
email. It will be password protected but I will publish the password here..

More details to follow next month. If you think you might be in St. Charles /
Weldon Spring area and want to pull up and get Internet access, let me know in
a private email and I will tell you how..  Oh.. BTW - I own everything so your
NOT stealing internet..

Mike

Subject field