[GeoStL] Re: Was Mummy Now Puzzles

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:20:48 -0600

Ok...I am impressed! I have worked and worked on Know Futures puzzles and have
only solved a couple of them. I have had more than 1 headache because of him. >
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:02:52 -0600> From: asenger@xxxxxxxxx> To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Was Mummy Now Puzzles> Mike,> I
also spent a week or so solving all of Know Future's caches (it> takes at least
two hours each, and that's if you know what you're> doing!). > > Andrew> > On
1/9/08, Mike Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> >> > I love these type of
puzzles too. As a matter of fact back in 2006 I solved> > all of Know Futures
puzzles (including the one below) in the Farmington> > area. > > Mike