[GeoStL] Want to join me on Tues or Weds.

  • From: Mike Maryan <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:22:16 -0500

I plan on hitting the Country Road Series by Ruffer than you and about 2/3 of
the Country Road Series by the Bear Clan either tomorrow all day or Wed. all
day!!!  If anyone wants to join me let me know by midnight tonight so I can
plan accordingly.   If I can't get them all tomorrow then I will go back on
Wednesday and then cache towards Jeff City the rest of the day!!!  With gas
prices soaring with a little break lately,  I figure group caching is a better
idea!  Feel free to call me on my cell after 8:30 and before midnight tonight
if you care to join me!

Mike "THeMadCHef" Maryan
http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008