[GeoStL] Re: Veterans/Motorcycles

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:13:33 -0500

Re: [GeoStL] Veterans/MotorcyclesWhen I sent the email they were somewhere on
40 "out west".  they were saying that the entrance ramps were closed in order
to help them get through.  I thought if they changed highways and headed my
direction we'd go hang on the side of the road. That's always fun.

Nancy