[GeoStL] Re: Unlisted Benchmarks?

  • From: "Bridget" <bwat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:06:14 -0600

I know the one out at Hawn is not a benchmark.  It's a land survey marker.
We all gathered round the same trees and such when we did the River Aux
Vases cache.   Don't know about the other one.  Maybe the same thing.

River Aux Vases is SpongyMesophyll's cache.  Although any of us would gladly
take credit for a great cache!  :)

Roger Barnes is the benchmark guru.  He could probably explain the
differences very well.

Bridget