[GeoStL] Trouble with letterboxes

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 22:39:27 -0500

I just saw this entry on a letterbox cache page.  Figured
I better save it before the cache owner deletes it from
their cache page!  I pretty much agree with what is
being said.

===============================

October 5 by wavygravy
What annoys me is that geocachers state
in their logs over and over that the cache
needs repair, but the repairs never get made.
This is the case with other letterboxes made
into caches by the same owners.

The one at the URL above has been in sad
shape since April. So then there is May, June,
July, August, Sept. No fixes.

It's a copout to ask a geocacher to go fix it
for you.

If you can't be responsible for a cache,
remove it, archive and don't put any more out.

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."