[GeoStL] Re: Trip

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 13:17:04 -0600

-

It is a total loss but I don't look at it that way... the equipment gave me years of dependable service and enjoyment. Now I can replace it with new equipment that will give me years more of service and enjoyment.

From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Trip
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 07:55:09 -0800 (PST)

-
Bruce,

Sorry to hear about the bad luck ....this world is
changing and not for the better in some cases. When we
camped we always left our campsite set up...sometimes
for days and have never had a problem but now I will
have to think about it hard when I leave that stuff
just lying around :(....Did the campground people make
good on your stuff? or is it a total loss?

Dan

=== message truncated ===