[GeoStL] Re: Travel Bug

  • From: Rock English <rock4us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:33:35 -0500

-
He should be in Munich on June 12th or 13th--he is suppose to be getting me the list of hotels--maybe the hotel will/ can hold it for his arrival? Kathie

Bernie wrote:

- I appreciate the offer, but I can't begin to imagine how to set this up. The TB is about 30 miles from Munich right now. No telling where it will be when your dad gets in to the area. Thanks again. Bernie

Rock English wrote:

-
My dad will be in Germany in June-- taking bicycle tour from Munich to Frankfort...he is not a geocaher but would be willing to bring Happykrauts Son to St. Louis if the other Geocacher can get the TB to one of the hotels that he will be at.

Kathie-stew e