[GeoStL] Re: Today's Mail

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:03:26 -0600

-
plenty of new caches in the pacific North west.  nothing here.

contact Jeremy, better yet start a forum thread. that is the way most changes fet its start. if the showing is good there, mention it to Jeremy again.

if we all just do it it will become the standard around here. perhaps other folks will pick it up too.

glenn
I generally wrap my old battiers in older baby dipers when i throw them in the landfill.

At 01:10 AM 3/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
To all,
As far as I can tell, we need to ask Jeremy and crew about the feasibility of putting an overall distance notation on new cache pages, that seems fair to me. Do we petition Jeremy, or can you do it for us Glenn? Another one we need is a notice that you must have 2 eyes for Magic Eye caches. One eyed people can't do those. I'm surprised RGS would do that.
I will try deleting my Geostl cookie after this.
Laura, if you want, we can also point out caches guaranteed to put you into labor, and that are close to good hospitals. In case you get impatient that is :)
I am saving my batteries for a cache I want to place, I am going to write coordinates on them, leave a battery tester with the cache, and the coordinates on the charged batteries are the correct ones.
The Columbia pictures are great, wish I had been there.
Cool. Radios to carry along too. Glad I finally got a fanny pack, and I almost have it filled already.
Those are my replies to the 59 E-mails I found when I got home tonight. I seem to recall Glenn saying it was too quiet today, just the spark we all needed.
Any new caches?

Strider