[GeoStL] Re: Ticked Off

  • From: "Mike Miesner" <mmeese1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:32:08 -0500

Hi Gale,

I ordered 3 of the Tick Off, but  was unable to attend the summer picnic.

I'd be happy to pay you for them by check, paypal or what ever else suits
you.

Hopefully you'd be able to drop them in the mail. I live in South City and
work in Hanley Industrial if meeting is a possibility.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience !

mmeese

Mike

On 6/17/07, Gale R. Nie <showme69@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Now that I have your attention.

I'm getting ready to place the order for the tick removers.  For anyone
who missed it before:   http://www.tickedoff.com/   If you order directly
from the manufacturer's website, one remover will cost $10.

Those who emailed me, I have you down and you can get them at the summer
picnic as we planned.  With the number I'm ordering right now, they'll be
$2.36 each.   If I get requests for just 6 more, it'll drop the price to
$2.26 each since shipping will be the same.

Please email me offlist with any requests.  Thanks.

Gale