[GeoStL] Thank You to all

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

As with most things geocaching I have been completely overwhelmed by the
response to my email concerning my brother Jim. First I would like to thank
everyone for their kind words and well wishes. I started to answer each email
individually and I still will when the whirlwind slows a bit. Geocaching people
are some of the best in the world and I am very proud to be  part of it. My
brother would be overcome at all the attention and knowing him the way I do a
bit embarassed but I think he would also be pleased that people remember him
and his caches.
I have received a number of offers to adopt some or all of his present active
caches and I promise to get back to each of you. With EAster this weekend and
the funeral next week I will be a bit busy but should be able to get back to
you all soon.

To those who expressed an interest the funeral arrangements are as follows:

Monday April 13 Visitation will be from 3 - 8 PM at the St Francis Xavier
Church in Taos MO
The funeral itself will be on Tuesday in the same place and I believe it is at
10 or 11 AM

Thanks again for being there for me and my family

Dan (Thunder_Monk)