[GeoStL] Re: Superman caches?

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:50:37 -0600

-
Hi Mike

I'm in Wildwood Crest, just south of where I was born, one notch above Cape
May where I grew up.  I tried to answer right away, but my wife's aunt
invited me into the kitchen for an adult beverage and some pickled herring,
hard to pass up!  I didn't check the ice in Rochester, but it was in the
20's when we were there.  People were still riding bicycles around town, I
took pictures of guys on bikes going through a drive-thru burger window on
bikes while I was looking for someplace warm.

Here with sand in my teeth
Wayne

From: "Bridget E. Griffin" Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Superman caches?

 Impossible!=20