[GeoStL] Re: Sunday Feb 29 caching?

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:45:45 -0600

-
Susan,

Couldn't open the attachment. Was it the list of caches you are going to try for Sunday? Could someone post a quick list of caches you intend to hit, please? The mini-cachers and I would be up for it, with the usual concerns regarding terrain for them and making sure they are welcome by the majority of the group. We haven't done any out there, so it doesn't matter what or what order you choose. We will probably have to catch up to you, as we have a noon birthday party in hell--I mean, Chuck E. Cheese--to attend. I think after that I deserve some caching time, don't you?

Amanda

On Feb 24, 2004, at 21:25, Susan Ring wrote:

Chris,

This message is mostly aimed at you. Are we still on for the caching trip
this Sunday to start at Busch Wildlife?

On the Castlewood group hunt, there was some interest expressed in it.
Bridget asked if we are going, could we time the trip so we save the ones
she hasn't done yet until after she gets out of church.

Pretty sure I can go, and the forecast is very good for Sunday. Anybody
else interested? The caches originally selected were mostly in and around
Busch, as I recall.

Susan
<winmail.dat>