[GeoStL] Re: Suggestions needed for DC trip

  • From: "bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:45:04 -0500

-
Nancy,

I think that we'll be at the inner harbor for about 4 hours.
 These trips have a lot of logistics and planned walk around
times so that the bus drivers have time away from the wheel.
I've been to DC a couple of times BC (before caching) and
know the area enough to get around.  My main job is to
chaparone the kids but if we "just happen" to walk by a
cache, I'm not going to be above signing it (or getting the
information to log it as a virtual).  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.