[GeoStL] Re: Street Atlas 2005

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:05:31 -0500

-
I'm using MS Street & Trips 2005 (comes with the PDA software for $39.95).
I exported the map of the area. Used GSAK to make push pins and placed
them on the map. When I click on a push pin it brings up the GC name,
title, who hid it, and the ratings. Found a few errors in the map, but
better for me than going with out one.