[GeoSTL] Sticker Bush cache & Columbia Bottom Conservation Area

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:27:56 -0500

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=10766

If you plan to hunt Island-Dave's Sticker Bush cache,
be aware of construction in the area. Since you don't
have to go far from the parking lot to get the cache,
it still might be huntable.

Here's a notice from the July 2002 'Making Tracks' newsletter:

''Columbia Bottom Conservation Area will be closed to all
public use beginning on June 3, 2002. This closure is due
to construction of new public access and wetland management
facilities. Two large-scale construction projects will take place
on the area beginning in June and lasting for up to a year. We
hope to re-open the area early in 2003.

For more information contact the St. Louis Regional Office
at (636) 441-4554.''

http://www.conservation.state.mo.us/areas/areas/bottom/
http://www.conservation.state.mo.us/areas/areas/bottom/maps.htm

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.