[GeoStL] Re: Statistics

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:42:21 -0700 (PDT)

You can also just go to your profile page.  Under the heading "Your Logs (Last
30 Days)", there's a sub-heading "Show all logs for:".  Click the link for
"Geocaches" and you'll see all your logs.

Or, from your profile page, click the link (on the right side, next to your
picture) which says "Your Public Profile".  Once there, click the tab for
"Geocaches".  On the left side of the resulting page, click the link for any
category of cache and you'll see a list of all your finds in that category.

Tom