[GeoStL] St. Charles Meet-and-Greet

  • From: "Barbara Kryvko" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:40:20 -0500

It's my pleasure to announce yet another event in SLAGE territory: a relaxed
meet-and-great out in St. Charles, organized by the person responsible for the
recent spate of new and clever caches out that way: seaeye.

Here's the event page:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=4acd86dd-0cd3-4b9e-807a-240a53724f2a

Bring a dish, bring some friends, bring your GPS. There will be drawings for
some pretty cool coins, and a "Build-a-Cache" prize for one lucky winner.

Kids and dogs are welcome!

(Yes, we know it's on the same date as the CacheSlashFest in Illinois, but
there are more than enough cachers to go around!

See you there!

Barbara (missourimule)