[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles

  • From: Amy F Purdy <apurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:45:33 -0500

Yes, I know. I had printed out about 3 or 4 others that weren't around the
festival. I was really wanting to find yours (the Bookcrossing). I didn't
have time before leaving to print out any maps, so not knowing where streets
were made it difficult. My boyfriend had just flown in Friday night from
Mississippi. Rather than bringing back his laptop with him (he decided to
save himself an extra bag to have checked), he gave it to his collegue who
was driving.