[GeoStL] SpeeKing uv Ill Liderit Cashurs

  • From: MutherAndSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

Read anything these guys have written!

RiceCrispie007
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=b4fd8ee0-25ef-4005-ac56-68e18bd98722&wid=dce77ae4-7669-4552-8adf-01d52f84a823&ds=2

________________________________
From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 8:57:47 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: FW: Plane (or plain) crash cache

I cant spel with a licke , and my gramemmer is not so good too.  At least HE
is a friendly fellow.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 8:12 PM, Michael Griffin wrote:

I have met him and he is a super nice guy. I don't think there is anything we
should take from this other than he has no spell checker or not grammatically
correct. I don't think he thought it through. He just needs a little guidance
and some friendly advice.

>Mike Griffin
>314-569-7428 ESN: 281
>636-485-9998 (Cell)
>
>Sent using my BlackBerry Wireless Device.
>Typos are entirely possible!

Glenn