[GeoStL] Re: Somewhere in the Middle Cache

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:14:37 -0500

-

It is in a park.. That are of the park is not used as often as the rest.. It
will soon become an area that St. Charles will turn into an eco-center. A
self touring center that promotes the native plants and wildlife. I talked
with the park ranger out there and he said he would just like to know who
goes back there because of the perverts they busted earlier..

Yes, you might have to do some explaining if they catch you back there,
however, it *IS* a public park. So Boing will either have to buy it or shut
the heck up..

Mike