[GeoSTL] Re: Sick People

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 20:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

  Unfortunately, not all idiots have a low IQ.
Sorry to hear about your cache troubles.  I would
have hoped for better, especially with that
theme.

--- Dan Eubanks <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I recieved a troubling log in my Pray For The
> USA Cache. The last person to
> find the cache threw it away from it's hiding
> spot. Funny  but they put the
> lid back on tightly. When I saw that the cache
> was not in it's normal spot I
> thought it had been stolen again. I found it
> not too far from the right
> place laying in the open. The log in the book
> said that the USA had it
> (9/11) coming and it made for great TV. They
> wrote that they took pictures,
> with the enclosed camera, while exposing
> themselves.
> This is not an easy find. Why would morons go
> to all the trouble? It's there
> an easier way to be an idiot?
> Dan

=====
Robin
4libros' library http://4libros.bookcrossing.com
freydis' Treasure hunt http://geocaching.com

John's with http://www.mysticrockopera.com
Arthur's with http://www.goldenrodshowboat.com

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
To donate to SLAGA:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=GLNash%40SWBell.net&item_name=SLAGA

Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.