[GeoStL] Semi NGR; Palm V and XP

  • From: "tklnhl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:36:12 -0600

-
It's late and my googler is worn out.
Can anyone tell me --  will this Palm V EVER work with XP AND will it run all
those fancy things needed for geocaching?  SO far MY answer is "no."  It won't
sync or communicate or whatever technical word it is I'm looking for. I'm using
the adapter USB cable that we use for the Garmin -- do I need a different one?
As of this moment I really have no idea what I'm talking about -- I just don't
want to waste any more time on this if someone can say "Ain't gonna work."

Thanks!

Nancy
Subject field