[GeoStL] STLtoday article: Investigators ponder occurrence of crop circles here

  • From: "the people in our house" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:30:26 -0500

-
Forget lunch -- I want to know where to find THESE.

Do you think there is a .1 light year mile rule among aliens? Crop
Circles -- waypoint in a universal treasure hunt game?

"Go to the planet Earth. Look for a field of new  six-sided snowflakes about
in the middle of  their "North America" near two large bodies of water. One
will be different from the others. From there, project a waypoint 8.5 light
years towards Sirius ..."

C'mon you East Siders -- surely SOMEONE knows where to find these..  PLEASE
tell!

Nancy