[GeoSTL] Re: SLAGA picnic?

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:58:48 -0500

Let me throw out some general idea -

Official SLAGA Picnic:

It wouldn't be a bad idea to start a web page
now to organize a place, what to bring, activities,
who can attend, door prizes, etc.  (Whitecliff
Course, perhaps?!  Drum up some publicity
with the local news?!)

Unofficial get-together of a bunch of geocachers:

Barramus has offered his place; who ever wants
to show up whenever we have it is welcome
(although, we do need a headcount).  I'm sure
we will check out the moss and rock outcroppings
behind his house.  But not everyone in the hottub
at once!