[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Rocks

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 09:24:53 -0500

Sounds like a great time.  Was there an event while you were there?  I
remember them saying there was one sometime, wasn't sure if it was the
same time you were there. Mike's been there a few times and loves
caching there.  I've not been yet, but hope to go sometime soon.

Did Show Me The Cache have any pictures to show????  :-) :-)

Bridget