[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Geocaching Podcast at summer picnic

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:55:52 -0500

Jack,

My dad (Lobocs) and I (yawetag) didn't get a chance to speak to you at the
picnic.  We are interested in an interview if you still have spots open.  We
are 2/3 of Team S.A.G.E. (the 3rd is Master_Kabuki, my 4-month-old son).
Lobocs has been caching since December and I started in March.

If you're interested in interviewing us, let us know.

Thanks a lot!

Andrew Senger

--
Andrew Senger