[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Dinner - Destination and Time (tentative :) )

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:45:11 -0500

-
I will be there, my two mini-cachers are a probably, and Mr. Purple is a
maybe.

Laura DeWeese (a.k.a. purple)
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

Pampered Chef just started another new season, with more than SIXTY great
new or restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7