[GeoStL] SLAGA Candidates

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:17:33 -0500

This is for anyone to answer, as I am sure it has been posted somewhere
at some time.

I can't remember....which happens often....when do the names get
released to the membership?  Is it after everyone has accepted or
declined or after July 31?  If everyone has accepted or declined before
July 31st, will the names be released earlier or will it be after July
31st no matter what?

Thanks!

Bridget