[GeoStL] Re: SBC-yahoo

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:44:45 -0600

-
Glenn,

I've ignored those emails from SBC too. They have all these new plans and
pricing but there is no advantage to switching that I could see. I've been
paying $39.95 since I got it in 1999 and I don't want them to notice it
should be $49. I'm sure eventually we'll be switched over automatically.

Remember the "pulse" dial phones? For a fee you could update to "touch
tone". If you waited long enough, like I did, they would switch you for
free.

Rich