[GeoStL] Re: Rudolph Bennett conservation area

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Please know that there is a move in the State Govt. to merge the State Parks
(DNR) into the Dept of Conservation.  We have a great relationship with State
Parks and unless you want to deal with the wonderful, user friendly
Conservation Dept, everyone should CALL THEIR STATE REPRESENTATIVE and let them
know that you OPPOSE that move.

Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I guess I know where we won't be
putting any caches.  I refuse to pay money to put a cache on land that is
funded with taxpayer dollars.

Glenn <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: -
After all the good luck we have had with the conservation areas
lately, i get this email today... they were willing to look at the
permit, for a $20.00 fee. I do believe that this a first here.

http://mail.yahoo.com