[GeoStL] Re: Road Trip to Springfield / Cache Slash

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:39:49 -0500

-
Several of us never miss the opportunity. Red Hills state park is a first come first served camping area and usually it fills quickly on that weekend. We are looking for other sites as well. Someone said there was a brand new campground in Olney.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weymouth" <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>