[GeoStL] Re: Road Rally Registration

  • From: Laura Million <laura.million21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 08:13:09 -0500

Hey, If anyone is interested in going to do Mike's Road Rally but doesn't
have a smart phone or doesn't want to drive, we have room for two in our
team.We plan on spending the night and part most of the day on that Sunday.
My daughter is in the area so we'll spend Sunday with her. Let me know off
line if you would like to join us!

Laura Million
2_cats
lmillio

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Mike Griffin <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [image: Description:
> http://griffweb.com/joomla15/components/com_seminar/images/2601.png]****
>
> Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 09:00AM
> Bear's Road Rally
> YOU DO NOT NEED TO LOGIN TO REGISTER! Registration is for Team Captain's
> only. You can have up to 4 on your team, including yourself. YOU MUST HAVE
> AT LEAST ONE MEMBER WITH A SMART PHONE. You will also need QR code software
> to determine your route. There are a number of free ones out there.****
>
> ** **
>
> Just a reminder… http://griffweb.com/joomla15/rally-registration****
>
> ** **